Rockhampton might be a summery city, but we still make the most of it when winter hits. While it mightn’t get all that cold in the Sunshine State, we’re all well-versed at pretending otherwise for the sake of our tastebuds — and tucking into hearty bites, plus stomach-warming drinks.
The folks at the Great Western Hotel know this, and they’re serving up a Country Winter High Tea to match — inspired by beautiful Winter Sunsets and filled with the kind of options your tastebuds crave when the mercury drops even a little. The menu includes everything from warm house-made mini gourmet pies, fresh scones with cream & jam, & other bite-sized sweet delights. The other big drawcard: no, not the coffee and tea (as essential as they are), but the cup of hot spiced cider that’s included in the $49 (+BF) price. Yes, hot booze really is what winter is all about. Paired with live music and great company – this is an afternoon not to be missed!
Choose to sip on one of our Cocktails or have a glass of Yves Premium Cuvee with your three-tiered high tea for just an extra $12-15. Secure your spot at the table now!
Group bookings are available by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are available for $49 each (+ booking fees). VIP Experience Tickets $59 each (+booking fees) max 12 guests.
- Please ensure that you purchase a ticket for each person in your group in one transaction. Unfortunately, additional seats cannot be added on the day.
- Please select the date and time of your high tea experience carefully as transfers are not available.
- All bookings must be made at least 48-hours in advance.
- All dishes will be plated to share.
- Drinks can be purchased from the menu on the day. Alcohol will only be available to guests aged 18+ years and guests may be required to present photo ID.
- Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your session start time and see the restaurant staff to be seated.
- Please be aware that the menu and styling is subject to change without notice.
- No flowers, tableware or other styling is to be taken after your experience has ended. Charges may apply for any missing items.
- Any dietary requirements must be noted during the checkout process. Your menu will be prepared according to your exact specifications and as such, unfortunately, we cannot accommodate any additional dietary requests on the day. Please note that Gluten Free High Tea’s incur an additional charge.
- Any requests for refunds must be made at least 7-days prior to your session. Refund requests made within 7-days of your booking will not be considered.
Tables of 6-8, unless requested
Guests that wish to sit at the same table should purchase tickets together or email email@example.com upon ticket purchase with names for the table. All reservations must be received by Wednesday 26th July.