Moore Australia’s Women in Ag group invites you to join us at our fundraising luncheon, Moore Australia presents: Dining for a Dream. The luncheon is a fundraising event to be held during Beef Week 2024 and is aimed at raising funds for the incredibly worthy organisation, Dolly’s Dream.
Guests must be 16 years or over, but this even is not limited to women (despite being promoted through our Moore Women in Ag group). We welcome everyone who is wanting to support Dolly’s Dream, an organisation that is committed to changing the culture of bullying by addressing the impact of bullying, anxiety, depression and youth suicide, through education and direct support to young people and families. Gather your partners, husbands, wives, friends, family and everyone in between, as this is an event not to miss!
Hosted by one of Australia’s most recognised faces: Journalist, TV Presenter, Author, Radio Host, and Mum of two, Melissa Doyle*, guests will enjoy an afternoon including:
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- A delicious five-course degustation menu including a 4-hour beverage package.
- Special Guest, Kate Everett, mother of Dolly Everett and Co-founder of Dolly’s Dream.
- Guest Speakers, Simon and Natasha Price, who will be presenting on empowerment, resilience, determination and breaking the stigma surrounding mental health.
- Live music by Brad Butcher and Aarron Symonds for the duration of the event.
- Fundraising activities including a Balloon Pop event and Silent Auction, with some incredible prizes to be won.