Indulge in a lavish high tea of sweet and savoury delights at the Great Western Hotel. Beautifully styled with pastel florals, candles and elegant tableware, it’s the perfect setting to relax and unwind with your nearest and dearest.
Forget the stock-standard chocolate Easter eggs and hot cross buns this year and make tracks to Great Western Hotel, where the team is shaking things up with a next-level high-tea experience in the Beer Garden. Think Chicken Waldorf sandwiches, Lamb & Pea open-top pies, and fresh scones with cream and jam.
The fun doesn’t stop there. You can also dig into spiced carrot cake and some mini chocolate mousse eclairs. Choose to sip on one of our Gin & Tonic Cocktails or have a glass of Yves Premium Cuvee with your three-tiered high tea for just an extra $14.
Each of your guests will enjoy a decadent high tea menu, including:
- mini Lamb & Pea open-top pie
- Salmon Blinis with dill
- mini Sundried tomato & feta quiche
- mini scone with fresh cream and jam
- Mini Citrus Tart
- Chocolate mousse éclair
- Carrot Cake Petit Four
- mini Chicken Waldorf ribbon sandwich
- mini Egg & shredded cos lettuce ribbon sandwich
- Cucumber with crème fraiche & chives
- glass of tea, fresh coffee, or juice.
Upon request, our High Tea menu can be altered to accommodate vegetarian dietary requirements.
Tickets are available for $49 each adult and $29 per child (+ booking fees). Please note that a minimum of 2 tickets (max. 8 tickets per table) must be purchased for each table. VIP Experience Tickets $59 each (+booking fees) max 14 guests. Group Bookings discount available for bookings of 20 guests or more, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure that you purchase a ticket for each person in your group in one transaction. Unfortunately, additional seats cannot be added on the day.
- Please select the date and time of your high tea experience carefully as transfers are not available.
- All bookings must be made at least 24-hours in advance.
- All dishes will be plated to share.
- Drinks can be purchased from the menu on the day. Alcohol will only be available to guests aged 18+ years and guests may be required to present photo ID.
- Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your session start time and see the restaurant staff to be seated.
- Please be aware that the menu and styling is subject to change without notice.
- No flowers, tableware or other styling is to be taken after your experience has ended. Charges may apply for any missing items.
- Any dietary requirements must be noted during the checkout process. Your menu will be prepared according to your exact specifications and as such, unfortunately, we cannot accommodate any additional dietary requests on the day.
- Any requests for refunds must be made at least 7-days prior to your session. Refund requests made within 7-days of your booking will not be considered.
Tables of 6-8. Guests that wish to sit at the same table should purchase tickets together or email email@example.com upon ticket purchase with names for the table. Minimum 24hrs notice for all reservations. Guests with only 2 tickets will be seated at tables with other parties.