Join us for an opulent high tea experience at the Great Western Hotel! Treat yourself and the special women in your life to an array of sweet and savory delights, elegantly presented in a stunning setting. Celebrate International Women’s Day with an afternoon of indulgence, sipping on premium tea or your favourite cocktails and making memories to cherish!
Group bookings are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are available for $52 each (+ booking fees). VIP Experience Tickets $60 each (+booking fees) max 12 guests.
- Please ensure that you purchase a ticket for each person in your group in one transaction. Unfortunately, additional seats cannot be added on the day.
- All bookings must be made at least 48-hours in advance.
- All dishes will be plated to share.
- Drinks can be purchased from the menu on the day. Alcohol will only be available to guests aged 18+ years and guests may be required to present photo ID.
- Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your session start time and see the restaurant staff to be seated.
- Please be aware that the menu and styling is subject to change without notice.
- No flowers, tableware or other styling is to be taken after your experience has ended. Charges may apply for any missing items.
- Any dietary requirements must be noted during the checkout process. Your menu will be prepared according to your exact specifications and as such, unfortunately, we cannot accommodate any additional dietary requests on the day. Please note that Gluten Free High Tea’s incur an additional charge.
- Any requests for refunds must be made at least 7-days prior to your session. Refund requests made within 7-days of your booking will not be considered.
Tables of 6-8, unless requested to be larger
Guests that wish to sit at the same table should purchase tickets together or email email@example.com upon ticket purchase with names for the table. All reservations must be received by Tuesday 5th March.